Why hire The Time Assistants?
Our founder has over thirty years’ experience in management in both small and large customer focused businesses. Her extensive experience means we can offer many kinds of services including:
1. Small business consulting and mentoring
2. Business planning and writing of business plans
3. Help with planning, writing and executing marketing plans and campaigns
4. Email management/filtering
5. Database management
6. Email marketing campaigns – writing and sending
7. Writing job ads and doing the initial screening for you.
8. Setting up appointments and or meetings.
9. Personal errands such as buying gifts for friends and family birthdays online.
10. Internet research
11. Hotel/flight/travel bookings
12. Managing your blog
13. Social media management and or set up.
14. Responding to reviews
15. Preparing slideshows – Power-point presentations
16. Participating in various online forums, discussion rooms to improve your business.
17. Follow up with clients – sending thank you notes/emails and follow up/reminder emails.
18. Creating/editing/formatting templates and guides
19. Organising events – bookings, liasing with the venue, managing attendees, managing speakers, follow up after events.
20. Ad hoc projects
You must be logged in to post a comment.