21 Reasons to add your business, website, blog and social media pages to Scotlist.biz…
Why should I promote my business with scotlist.biz?
- We do not charge commission or referral fees, site visitors.
- Lifetime listing, list your business or website with a low cost, high value listing, no recurring annual or monthly fees.
- No hidden costs – didn’t we already mention one listing fee and that’s it, no renewal fees ever!
- Our site is really easy to use, if you have all the info to hand it will take you less than ten minutes using copy and paste and you can return to add more info and update your listing at anytime.
- Potential customers and new clients will contact you directly, we do not intercept communications or charge booking fees like some other sites.
- Link to more than just your website, link to your Twitter, Facebook, Trip advisor, Etsy, Online store, portfolios and more.
- We’re SEO friendly, you can add appropriate and specialist tags to your listing to increase your exposure! Great tags help us and mean extra promotion for you!
- Link building * will always be important for good results in Internet Search Engines, your link back sources should be relevant to your business and industry Scotlist is a b2b and b2c promotion platform ideal for linking your business to other businesses and potential customer consumers.
- Unique targeted categories like… Accommodation by routes > Kintyre Way >West Highland Way > Speyside Way > Great Glen Way, etc. These categories will be promoted strongly once they become populated.
- Show up to 7 photos of your accommodation, business products or property to create a mini portfolio. (photos must be less than 2Mb)
- On paid listings no link back to us so this will help to improve your search engine ranking.
- Improve business brand awareness and website visibility, we post and tweet categories and individual paid listings.
- While the directory is growing early participants will benefit from most exposure from our ongoing marketing campaigns and social media promotions, get listed today to start reaping the benefit.
- We use multiple advertising and social media marketing channels to promote our listings and your business. Don’t forget to connect on Twitter http://twitter.com/ScotList Facebook http://www.facebook.com/scotlist Pinterest http://uk.pinterest.com/scotlist/ and Google+ https://plus.google.com/+ScotlistBiz-Search-Scotland-Directory where you can see how we promote your business listings via social media using categories and tag listings each of these different types of promotions helps to increase the visibility of your brand name on the Internet.
- It’s not just about Scots and Scotland anyone can list their business in Scotlist we will help you to promote your brand or business to many countries around the world.
- Scotlist.biz is an organic human edited search engine friendly directory Made in Scotland. #madeinscotland
- Targeted landing pages are being developed for categories that will perform strongly in search results, these pages will be published once there are enough listings in the relevant categories, add your business today.
- Find and make beneficial connections with other businesses listed in Scotlist
- Be found by new potential customers from across the globe.
- We’ll like you on Facebook and follow you on Twitter, interact and share your posts when we see them we have no objections if you e-mail or @ us to get our attention! @scotlist
- Save up to 25% using these discount voucher codes
21 great positive reasons to add your site to Scotlist.biz so what are you waiting for? Get listed today! You can add your site here… http://www.scotlist.biz/submit
If you need any help with your listing please see our FAQs or contact us via the contact form.
If you decide to go ahead and list your business and you enjoy the listing experience please spread the word to your industry contacts. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch via e-mail touch if you have any questions or run into any difficulties, we will be happy to assist.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to networking with you.
* Link Building will always be important, it is essential if you want your site to earn meaningful rankings in search engine placement. Inbound links from other websites highlight relevance of your website pages. Inbound links from quality websites are like recognition votes of confidence in your site and are indicators to Google of whether your website can be considered a relevant authority. You need inbound links to get visibility in search results. Your inbound link should be as relevant as possible to your business and industry. Adding your site to Scotlist is easy, you can add url here… http://www.scotlist.biz/submit