Galvelbeg House Bed and Breakfast
Quality en-suite bed and breakfast accommodation in Crieff, Perthshire
The house enjoys uninterrupted views of the Ochil Hills and Strathearn Valley. The town centre is only a few minutes’ walk away and has an interesting selection of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Built in 1894 and restored in 1992, Galvelbeg House has a warm and friendly atmosphere which puts guests at ease with the surroundings and makes for a comfortable stay. Whether your stay is overnight or longer, you are sure to enjoy this beautiful house in Crieff.
Visitors to Galvelbeg House will enjoy:
- A high standard of guest accommodation in a beautiful house
- Wonderful views of the Ochil Hills and Strathearn Valley
- Convenient location only a few minutes walk from Crieff town centre
- Choice of a cooked traditional Perthshire breakfast or lighter options
- Excellent guest facilities including TV in all rooms and free Wireless Broadband (Wi-Fi)
- Dog-friendly accommodation
- Good selection of local pubs and restaurants
- If you are attending a wedding reception or a conference we are only ½mile/10 minute walk from Crieff Hydro
Trip Advisor link
accommodation accommodation scotland B&B Bed and Breakfast bikers crieff cyclists dogs Fishing golf Highlands Highlands of Scotland perthshire Scotland scottish tours travel UK vacation walkers Walking
You must be logged in to post a comment.